Backing up and moving TOTAL using Titan Drive
This document explains how to back up and move TOTAL to a new computer using Titan Drive.
Document 6524 | Last updated: 06/22/2020 MJY
With Titan Drive, you can easily migrate your install of TOTAL from your old PC to your new one. Follow the instructions below to backup your files and settings, install TOTAL on your new PC, and restore all of your information to your new PC. With the steps below, you'll be back to work in no time.
- Install Titan Drive on the old PC and let it back up your files.
- Click here for information on installing Titan Drive.
- Click here for instructions on backing up your appraisal files.
- Now, copy the Images from your old computer to your new PC. Once the images have finished copying, you can safely move on to retrieving the rest of your data via Titan Drive. For instructions on moving your images manually, click here.
The only items that Titan Drive cannot migrate to your new computer are your MLS text importer templates and your images. Click here
for instructions on moving your MLS text importer templates or Click here
for more information and instructions on using the Move TOTAL Tool.
- On the new PC: Install TOTAL and get updates. After making sure it's completely up to date, close TOTAL.
- Download appraisal reports and restore your settings and databases from Titan Drive. Click here for directions on restoring settings from Titan Drive. Click here for directions on downloading files from Titan Drive.
Now, start up TOTAL as usual and your new PC should pick up exactly where you left off on your old PC.