Ready to get more done, in less time? We know you are. So, to help you get up and running with TOTAL as quickly as possible, we've highlighted a few key areas where we occasionally see customers getting stuck.
Also, be sure to take a look at our Switching from Bradford FAQ. In it, we answer some of the most common questions we have seen from former Bradford customers regarding what features are included, training, and more. Click here to take a look.
With TOTAL's Competitor Conversion Wizard, importing your reports from Bradford is quick and easy. To import a UAD XML file, simply follow along with the video, or click here to read more.
If you are importing templates, click here for instructions on how to use them in TOTAL. Click here to learn how to create new reports in TOTAL.
In addition to importing your UAD XML files from Bradford, you can also import your Comparables database and your Canned Comments at the same time. To import those, just place a tick in the appropriate checkbox.
Once you're working in a report, you'll find that you may need to add a PDF to it. Here's how:
- In TOTAL's Forms PowerView, click the drop-down arrow
beside Insert in the top toolbar.
- From the menu, choose Page from PDF.
- In the screen that appears, choose the Type of Form to
use with your document, then type a Title for your form into the provided box.
- Now, click Browse to navigate to the file you want to add to your report. When you find the file, click it and then click Open to select it. Finally, click OK.
Before you can deliver your report, you have to sign it. Before you can sign it, you have to create your digital signature. Here's how:
- In TOTAL, click Tools, Configure Settings.
- In the Settings window, select User Management.
- Click on the name of the user for whom you need to configure a signature, then click Edit.
- Click the User and License Settings tab.
- If there is already a license listed, click on that license, then click Edit. Or, if there is no license configured for this user, click Add.
- Enter the necessary information pertaining to the user's license or certification. Then, click Add Signature.
- Now, browse to the digital signature image file on your PC. Select that file in the dialog window, and click Open.
- Your signature now appears in the preview pane on the left. If you're satisfied with the appearance of your signature, click OK, then click Save, to save your settings. Finally, click Save & Close to save your changes and return to TOTAL.
Our exclusive Side-by-Side view lets you adjust across all comparables at once, and is loaded with features that make data entry a snap, such as:
- "Push" data with F2
- Copy an entire comp with =
- Save unused comps in your Digital Workfile
- Rearrange comps right on the grid with Swap
- Move best comps closest automatically rearranges your grid, and
- Use the Suggested value to instantly place an indicated value on your major form based on a weighted average of the sales comparison
We know you're busy, so we're not going to list out every single thing you can do in TOTAL. However, we've listed a few more blog posts, docs, and videos that you can read, or watch, at your leisure.