TOTAL Connect May 21st, 2014 Update
This document details the changes for TOTAL Connect, released May 21, 2014.
Document 9804 | Last updated: 02/15/2017 ACN
This update contains improvements throughout TOTAL Connect.
Manage order documents in the new "Documents" tab
Now, you can manage documents attached to your orders from TOTAL Connect via a new "Documents" tab in Order Details. From the "Documents" tab, you're able to view, delete, or save documents to your computer.
You’ll now be alerted if an issue or outage occurs
TOTAL Connect now has the ability to alert you if an outage occurs that prevents delivery to a specific plugin, for example. With this feature we’ll relay important information, like ETAs and status updates, if there’s a problem.
- Minor forms will now always display properly when selected while completing the Universal Appraisal Review Rules (UARR) in TOTAL Connect’s Review Viewer.
- To accommodate the new Documents tab, the default size of the TOTAL Connect window has been increased.
- Unnecessary pages will no longer be included when printing Order Details from TOTAL Connect when a large amount of information is in the "Instructions" tab.
- Users now have the option to cancel orders that have been placed On Hold by the client in TOTAL Connect.
- Corrected an issue which could prevent the Metro-West plugins from displaying in the list of available TOTAL Connect plugins.
- When delivery is initiated, TOTAL Connect now reviews its system files and replaces any that may be missing or out-of-date to prevent issues before they occur.
- Fixed a problem which could cause TOTAL Connect to crash when delivering ValueIT orders to the client through the Valuation Support Services (VSS) plugin.
- Two separate issues were identified and corrected where “an unexpected error” would occur when attempting to deliver a report via certain plugins.