TOTAL Connect May 2014 Update
This document details the changes for TOTAL Connect, released May 30, 2013.
Document 9800 | Last updated: 04/07/2014 MJY
This update includes improvements throughout the TOTAL Connect software.
- Messages and statuses created on orders which contain special characters will now display correctly in TOTAL Connect.
- Sending a status message with a special character will no longer give an error and prevent the status from being uploaded.
- Updates were made to clarify the message shown when trying to deliver reports to plugins that require an XSite contract if no XSite contract is found.
- When delivering from TOTAL Connect all reports in TOTAL are now visible.
- Most images should now be clearer when reports are delivered to Appraisal Port.
- TOTAL Connect's shortcut icons will now consistently show the new logo throughout Windows.