Updating your profile so all of your information transfers to your report.
This document explains how to update your profile so that all of your information will transfer to your report correctly.
Document 6515 ¦ Last updated: 02/15/2017 ACN
If you find that TOTAL isn't filling out all of your license information correctly when signing a report, you need to update your License settings in TOTAL. Here's how:
- With your report open, click Tools, then choose Configure settings.
- Alternatively, if you're in the process of signing your report, you can click the gear icon ( ) next to your license in the Sign Your Report window to open the Settings window to the User Management page.
- When the Settings window opens, click User Management on the left, then choose your username and click Edit….
- Now, in the Create or Edit a Contact window, click the User & License Settings tab, choose your signature, then click Edit.
- Finally, in the Add or Edit an Appraisal License window, fill out all of the necessary information that may be missing. Any fields left blank will not transfer to your report, but may overwrite information you have already entered.
- When you've finished updating your information, simply click OK, then Save & Close and return to your report. If you have multiple licenses, just follow these instructions again for those licenses.
That's it! After updating your license information, TOTAL now automatically fills out all of the pertinent information in your report with the updated data.