December 10, 2020 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL with the December 10, 2020 update.
Document 6427 | Last updated: 12/10/2020 MJY
- For your security, you will now be prompted to save and close all open reports before switching users.
- We've added measures to prevent TOTAL from locking up on launch.
Public Records Data
- You'll now be able to dismiss the blue Public Records feedback box for a week at a time using the X in the top, right‑hand corner.
- To improve desired formatting for proper names etc., we've updated the default casings for multiple fields.
- Subject Sale History now writes to the Analysis of Prior Sale or Transfer History of the Subject and Comparable Sales field.
- The recording date is now included in all sale history information.
- Garage count has been updated to improve accuracy.
- When transfer data for a specific field causes overflow, it will now append to any data already in your addendum, instead of overwriting existing data.
- If you change the size of the data preview box for Subject Public Records, it will now be saved as the default size.