July 28, 2020 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL with the July 28, 2020 update.
Document 6418 | Last updated: 07/28/2020 MJY
- Placing a comparable with SmartAddress will now clear adjustments and reapply SmartAdjust calculations.
- Restored ability to import or open MISMO XMLs created by a different formfiller.
- Added integrity checks and better logging for instances when a script may fail to run properly. This allows TOTAL to retry running the script, but also helps our technicians in the event they need to assist you in resolving the issue.
- The city, state, and zip of an address are now correctly converted from the non‑UAD URAR to XML. The UAD version of the URAR made this conversion correctly and continues to do so.
- New forms added for the GSE pilot program.