June 17, 2020 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL with the June 17, 2020 update.
Document 6415 | Last updated: 06/17/2020 MJY
- Made several performance improvements for the Appraisal Desktop and Titan Drive backup processing.
- Changed default position of dialogs to prevent them from showing up on top of other applications.
- Fixed an issue that, under specific workflows, would save reports to an inaccessible folder in the Appraisal Desktop.
- To make sure all your work is protected, and that your products work better together, you'll see a reminder in TOTAL to link your a la mode login.
Linked Login Benefits
- We've improved the way TOTAL works directly with Titan Drive when linked by:
- Automatically backing up settings and databases when you start TOTAL, adding to your overall protection.
- Adding a folder for automatic backup means it's immediate, instead of waiting for the next scheduled backup.
- Establishing a scheduled task to back up files as an added layer of protection in addition to other more frequent backups.
- Handling manual uploads via the "Send to Titan Drive" button instead of using the separate application.
- Introduced a one‑time prompt to confirm your automatic back up settings if you are not backing up all reports.
- InterFlood now uses your linked login to access flood maps, eliminating extra configuration.
- Signatures are cropped correctly when placing them from a PDF document.
- You can now launch PropertyAssist without a major form if the address is filled out on the Assignment PowerView.
- Files without an extension no longer generate an error in the Workfile.
- In response to customer requests, we added a 9 Photo Form page.
- Titan Analytics Addenda are now correctly identified as AI Ready in the Contents Window.