April 20, 2020 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL with the April 20, 2020 update.
Document 6411 | Last updated: 04/20/2020 MJY
PropertyAssist — New Feature
- Added PropertyAssist to the Data menu in TOTAL. This new tool was built in response to the COVID‑19 pandemic to help keep you safe and working, while giving you the ability to collect property information and interior/exterior photos from the homeowner. Learn more at www.alamode.com/PropertyAssist.
- Added "Images in Workfile" tab so you can easily view and add images from your Workfile to your report.
- The "Send to Titan Drive" tool now recognizes when a selected report is already being uploaded from the auto‑upload process.
- Your custom Spell Check dictionary in TOTAL is now kept in sync with Titan.
- If you have Auto‑save enabled, the message to save your report for the first time now appears only once after the configured interval.
- TOTAL will no longer close unexpectedly when you close the Titan Drive Versions window while downloading a version.
- Removed the ability to use the "/" character in report descriptions to prevent encountering errors in various file systems.
- Setting text alignment on a comparable photo page will no longer change the text alignment for the corresponding field in the Sales Comparison Approach.
- The Uniform Commercial/Industrial Summary Appraisal Report — Small Property form will display correctly in the Side‑by‑Side Powerview.