October 29, 2019 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the October 29, 2019 update.
Document 6399 | Last updated: 10/29/2019 MJY
- Remote License users are now able to link reports from TOTAL to Titan Office.
- Remove unwanted options from the "Title of form(s)" menu when inserting pages from other sources.
- "Year Built" has been added to the list of fields that can be inserted into your Addenda.
- The address and client name automatically populate on the six‑photo Photograph Addendum when using Canadian forms.
- The REO Addendum [Quantitative] form now calculates adjustments when used with the Small Income form.
- Gross Living Area and Basement fields on the Desktop Restricted Use Appraisal Report will now consistently reflect changes to additional comparable pages.
- Using the spacebar to check "Det." in the General Description section of the Exterior Only form will now move your cursor to the "Existing" checkbox.
- A warning will generate when neither Parking Assigned or Owned are checked when parking is indicated on the External‑Only Condo form.