August 06, 2019 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the August 06, 2019 update.
Document 6394 | Last updated: 08/06/2019 MJY
- References to "Vault" have been replaced with "Titan Drive" in most areas of the application. For example, you'll "Send to Titan Drive" now, and when you go to configure settings, you'll select Titan Drive. The remaining references to "Vault" will be replaced in an upcoming update.
- Improved the overall experience when typing in an addendum.
- TOTAL no longer closes unexpectedly after rearranging comp properties in SmartExchange and exiting out of the window.
- Default options have been added to save a copy of the PDF and/or XML files to the report's Workfile upon creation under Settings > Saving.
- Options have been added to save a copy of the PDF and/or XML to your Workfile when saving a PDF and XML to your PC using SmartBrowser or DataCourier. All other methods of creating these files will use your default selections.
- Printing to PDF now uses system resources more efficiently to prevent errors creating PDFs.
- You'll now be notified during delivery if you've securely signed a report, but you're missing the eSign PDF in your Workfile.
- The Class Valuation Property Observation Report fields for Date of Inspection, Supervisor Date of Signature, Supervisor Interior/Exterior, and Supervisor Exterior fields enforce a 'mm/dd/yyyy' format.
- Keyboard navigation improvements have been made on the iVALU Qualitative Additional Comparables form.