July 24, 2019 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the July 24, 2019 update.
Document 6393 | Last updated: 07/29/2019 MJY
- References to "Vault" have been replaced with "Titan Drive" in most areas of the application. The remaining references to "Vault" will be replaced in the next couple updates.
- Fixed a rare issue that could occur when typing in an addendum causing TOTAL to close unexpectedly.
- Fixed an issue that would occur when closing the SmartExchange window immediately after rearranging comp properties and caused TOTAL to close unexpectedly.
- Added default options to save a copy of the PDF and/or XML files to the report's Workfile upon creation under Settings, Saving.
- When saving PDF and XML to your PC, using SmartBrowser, or using DataCourier, added options to save a copy of the PDF and/or XML to the report's Workfile. All other methods of creating these files will use your default selections.
- Printing to PDF now uses system resources more efficiently to prevent errors creating PDF's.
- Included messaging in the application and during delivery to address reports securely signed with eSign that are missing the eSign PDF in the Workfile.