March 19, 2019 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the March 19, 2019 update.
Document 6388 | Last updated: 03/19/2019 MJY
- .NET 4.5 or higher is now required to run TOTAL. In this update, TOTAL will upgrade you to the latest version automatically. Most people are already running .NET 4.5 or higher.
- We've made required improvements to keep TOTAL up to current security standards.
- You'll no longer receive a popup from TOTAL asking you to save changes if no changes have been made.
- Upon Startup, TOTAL will verify that TOTAL Sketch, TOTAL Connect, and TOTAL for Mobile Sync have the latest updates.
- If you've linked your a la mode user, but then changed your password, the next time you log into TOTAL, you'll be prompted to update your credentials so that you remain linked.
- If Titan Analytics places comparable addresses in your report, SmartExchange will now find other versions of the property and fill out the rest of the comparable details. Note: This feature only works for appraisers that are opted into the SmartExchange program and have their settings set to autofill.
- We've fixed the Rent Control section of the Small Income form so that you can no longer check both Yes and No. This matches the behavior of the Forms PowerView.
- When using certain forms, selecting any checkbox in a comparable would push that selection across all your comparables. In this update, we've fixed that issue so that your selection will only stand for the current comp you're working in.
- The E&O checker will run regardless of Window's User type.
- The Residential Appraisal Report form has been added.