December 18, 2018 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the December 18, 2018 update.
Document 6386 | Last updated: 12/18/2018 MJY
- When viewing peer data from SmartExchange, place your cursor over the last three fields to see a tooltip that displays the user defined field name from the original report.
- If you decide to clear a property address, the peer versions will now be removed at the same time.
- If a comparable exists in your Comps Database, SmartExchange and SmartAddress will recognize and show them every time in the Side‑by‑Side.
- New forms have been added:
- Lincoln Appraisal form set (2018 revision)
- Repair & Maintenance Addendum [No Value]
- Appraiser Disclosure Statement
- Using F2 in the neighborhood field will now push the data to all the comps.
- A small group of forms were having display issues inside the Side‑by‑Side PowerView. These forms have been updated to display correctly.
- The rounding feature no longer causes TOTAL to become unresponsive.
- Search results and scroll position are no longer lost unexpectedly.