May 2, 2018 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the May 2, 2018 update.
Document 6376 | Last updated: 05/02/2018 MJY
- Unlocked fields on Minor forms will now accept data from source fields in the Assignment PowerView or Major form.
- Comparable addresses will now standardize immediately after the subject’s city, state and zip after being automatically populated.
- The subject address will now standardize immediately when creating a new report.
- Added two new forms:
- Springhouse Desktop Appraisal form
- LAGUNA Real Estate Appraisals form
- Updated Canadian Residential Appraisal Report form to:
- Account for bath adjustments from additional comparable pages,
- Increase the text readability on pages 4 and 5, and
- Allow multiple boxes to be checked in areas where they weren’t before.
- You’ll now be able to view your most recent QuickPix Import from the Show menu at any time after your first import following this update.
- Vault and Accounting SmartFilters now have independent options in Settings.
- An issue has been corrected to prevent accidental overwrite of a Text Database when creating a new one using the same name.
- TOTAL’s Report window now has a minimum window size similar to the Appraisal Desktop to prevent it from getting accidentally sized down or lost on your screen.
- We’ve corrected an issue that would falsely notify you that the report you were working in was locked open by another user.