February 06, 2018 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the February 6, 2018 update.
Document 6374 | Last updated: 02/06/2018 MJY
- Choose what type of form you would like to place a rental or listing property on in your report regardless of which forms currently exist.
- Easily view which filter is in use without having to open the Show Menu.
- You’ll be returned to your previous show filter after viewing your most recent QuickPix import.
- Multi-field QuickLists no longer contain unsupported data, which could cause errors.
- Comparable balloons will remain pointed to the correct location after you’ve rearranged your comps or replaced or edited your map.
- Now you can save your work as a new report if you’ve been locked out by another user.
- SmartAdjust functionality has been added to five new forms, including 205G, 69E, 69E2, 2090, and 2095.
- The rare occurrence of comp photos getting mixed up while editing photos or rearranging comps has been resolved.
- TOTAL will now make daily backups of your Favorite Forms settings.
- The prompt you see before closing a new report has been changed from “Don’t Save” to “Delete” to help keep you from mistakenly deleting an unsaved report.
- TOTAL now recognizes when your printer’s Windows service isn’t working and assists with troubleshooting by linking you to a Help Doc.
- We’ve laid the groundwork to move your TOTAL settings into Titan Reports.