December 04, 2017 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the December 04, 2017 update.
Document 6372 | Last updated: 12/04/2017 MJY
- The unit used in SmartAdjust site fields is no longer dependent on the subject property's unit of measurement, and can now be set to square feet or acres.
- An issue has been fixed where entering a decimal number in a site field would set the units to square feet instead of acres.
- An issue has been resolved where entering a space before a negative symbol in a numbers only field would remove the negative symbol.
- SmartAddress now supports the Land Appraisal Report and GP Commercial Appraisal Report forms.
- The Photos PowerView's performance has been enhanced when optimizing a photo and using the Show Photos in Reports view.
- TOTAL has been improved to better recover from damaged or missing settings files.
- A rare issue has been fixed that could cause page header information to trigger a Text Overflow when adding, removing, or reordering pages.
- The Contacts PowerView has been updated to allow for the deletion of multiple contacts simultaneously.
- The Delete key will now remove contacts in the Contacts PowerView.
- An issue has been fixed where entering a partial email address and then switching tabs in a contact record could cause an infinite loop.
- A change to the Contact PowerView prevents the database from jumping to the top of the list after deleting a contact.
- Aerial map image quality has been improved.