September 25, 2017 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the September 25, 2017 update.
Document 6369 | Last updated: 09/25/2017 MJY
- The issue with mapping that would place comparable balloons incorrectly has been fixed.
- The Disaster Area Inspection Addendum has been added to the AppraisalPort Delivery (AI Ready™ ENV) section of the Contents PowerView.
- Characters typed during a text overflow will now be appended to the overflowed addenda text instead of the form field.
- TOTAL will now only open a single instance of the Appraisal Desktop.
- The site area will automatically be calculated and inserted when entering two dimensions (e.g., 100 x 100) in the site field for any property in the Sales Comparison grid.
- E&O errors will no longer be generated for a Dynamic Field Expansion (DFE) mismatch when no visible data appears in the field.
- TOTAL’s application window now displays correctly after closing a Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) session.