September 11, 2017 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the September 11, 2017 update.
Document 6368 | Last updated: 09/11/2017 MJY
- TOTAL now displays a clearer message when Internet connection issues prevent loading the delivery menu.
- Printing has been updated to better handle more printer setups.
- TOTAL’s program shortcuts have been updated.
- Reports can now use apostrophes when being renamed from the Appraisal Desktop.
- Onscreen errors will no longer pop up when using an apostrophe in the report description.
- A rare issue has been fixed that prevented editing a sketch after removing Canadian forms from a report.
- A notification has been added when using ‘Print to PDF’ on a securely signed report that clarifies that only the PDF created during signing can be verified.
- The Clear Form confirmation dialog has been updated to prevent accidental selection of the ‘Yes’ button.
- The Map Wizard has been updated to better geocode addresses that could not be USPS Standardized.