August 22, 2017 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the August 22, 2017 update.
Document 6367 | Last updated: 08/22/2017 MJY
- The Comps Database now has the ability to export an unlimited amount of comp records.
- The Sharing Report feature will now use your default email client, regardless of Outlook being installed.
- Changes have been made to prevent an error message from coming up in the Advanced Search window and the Comps Database map view.
- The Legal Description field now has the ability to automatically overflow to the addenda when reaching the end of the field.
- When a field requires both numbers and letters, but it’s set to Numbers Only, you'll be prompted to correct the setting.
- Using shift-click to highlight text in multi‑line fields will now highlight at the end of the field after using a QuickList, just like it did in Aurora.