August 14, 2017 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the August 14, 2017 update.
Document 6366 | Last updated: 08/14/2017 MJY
- The box that surrounds your signature when signing securely is now optional every time you sign. Your signature, report serial number, and verification website will still be at the bottom right of every page.
- The Secure Signature box has been redesigned to be less obtrusive to other fields in the report.
- We've removed the SureDocs branding from secure signature. (Reports signed prior to this update can still be verified at http://www.suredocs.com/validate. Reports signed after getting the update can be verified at http://esign.alamode.com/verify)
- Added a new Photograph Addendum [12 Digital Photos/Lgl].
- Global rounding rules will now apply to additional comp pages.
- After merging a report, the FEMA Census data will update to the latest available information.
- The FIRREA / USPAP Addendum has been updated to prevent overlapping of the page number box when printing.
- When calculating from adjustment fields, SmartAdjust will use the date entered in the Effective Date field.
XML Conversion Tool
- The Conversion Tool will skip over unsupported XMLs and continue importing XML files, then you’ll be informed of which XML files didn’t convert and why.
- Corrections to the sharing reports feature have been made so that all modern Outlook versions can be used as your default email client.
- Improved the closing process for TOTAL when being forced closed by the Windows shut down process. (Such as when your computer restarts to install Windows Updates.)
- Changes have been made to the Instant Customer Update process to address rare cases where updates were not installed properly.
- Addressed a rare case that would cause TOTAL not to open after it was unable to close properly.