March 20, 2017 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the March 20, 2017 update.
Document 6361 | Last updated: 03/20/2017 MJY
- With better integration, you can now see if your reports are being uploaded from the Appraisal Desktop to the Vault with the new Vault Status icons. There are three icons to indicate when:
- The most current version of a report is uploaded to the Vault.
- An older version of a report exists on your Appraisal Desktop than what's in the Vault.
- You've made changes to a report and it's being sent to the Vault during your next scheduled backup.
- Access your Vault settings by going to Configure Settings to verify your login information, edit scheduling options, select watched folders, and configure how often you want Vault to run the automatic backup process.
- Corrected a circumstance that prevented merging a report without a major form into a report with a major form.
- Added the ClearCapital Desktop Appraisal Form CCDESK2.