December 27, 2016 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the December 27, 2016 update.
Document 6356 | Last updated: 12/27/2016 MJY
- The Contents PowerView will now only show forms matching the search criteria.
- The Contents PowerView has a link to supporting documentation explaining both UAD XML and ENV supported forms.
- Easily access your user profile information by hitting the “profile” button in your tool bar.
- Added new Canadian Employee Relocation Council forms (Canadian ERC, Condo Addendum, Certifications & Limiting Conditions Addendum, Canadian ERC [French], Condo Addendum French], Certifications & Limiting Conditions Addendum [French]).
- If you deliver a report with two XML supported forms, you can now select which form’s XML is delivered.
- A dialog box will be displayed when you try to print a form to PDF and XML if the form does not support XML.
- Fixed a rare issue that occasionally prevented delivery when TOTAL was set to start in Forms View.
- Set the Grid as the default view in the Comps Database and updated the Comps Database to remember the user’s selected view for subsequent use.
- Address and Proximity are now part of the default IQ Search fields.
- IQ Search will always display the Proximity field when selected. (Note: A subject address is required to use this search criteria).