January 27, 2016 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the January 27, 2016 update.
Document 6346 | Last updated: 01/27/2016 ACN
- Updated the Competitor Conversion tool to successfully convert MISMO Errata 1 XML files. The supported forms are 1004C, 1004D, 1025, 2090, 2095, 2000, 2000A, 2075.
- A new File Menu option called “Save as ENV…” was added that saves the report in the AI Ready ENV file format. An active TOTAL Connect Pro license is required to use this function.
- An error message is no longer displayed when opening reports from the Appraisal Desktop when the Preview tab of the Info Pane is still loading report information.
TOTAL for Mobile
- Resolved a rare issue that prevented a subject photo transfer from TOTAL for Mobile reports to desktop reports.
- Added a new 1-4 Unit Property Inspection Form.
- Added the HomeStyle® Completion Certificate form.
- Added the ClearCapital Desktop Appraisal form.
- Removed a duplicate word from the Statement of Limiting Conditions form.
- Selecting the checkbox to populate the Original Lender/Client as the current Lender/Client on the 1004 D Major and 1004 D Minor forms now works as expected.
- The order form data no longer shift to the next order form field when a WinTOTAL Aurora report created prior to 2010 is opened.
- TOTAL Sketch no longer closes unexpectedly after editing a sketch in a report that contains a worksheet with a large number of calculations.