July 21, 2015 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the July 21, 2015 update.
Document 6342 | Last updated: 07/21/2015 MJY
- The 1004D minor form can now be saved as an XML file.
- A rare issue that prevented attaching Aurora's report folders in TOTAL has been resolved.
- Trying to deliver a report that is already open will no longer cause TOTAL to close unexpectedly.
- The USPS verification tool now displays standardized addresses even when one or more properties are missing City, State, or ZIP data.
- The FHA/VA Case Number is now copied to the Other File Number field when starting a report from TOTAL Connect or from TOTAL for Mobile.
- A Deliver menu option has been added to the Appraisal Desktop and report menu bars.
- The Effective and Inspection Dates are no longer included when merging a report to ensure the accuracy of the calculations.
- Switching between the Forms PowerView and the Side‑by‑Side PowerView will retain the position in the form.
- The subject's actual age calculation will now be updated if the Effective Date of the report is changed.
- Form text will no longer overflow to the VSS Pre-Delivery Check Commentary Addendum.
- TOTAL will no longer close unexpectedly if a recent response is used that requires font size reduction based on user settings.
Athena/Aurora Transition Assistant
- User data that contained unsupported characters is now resolved before import to prevent issues related to launching TOTAL with corrupt user data.
- Properties deleted from the Comps Database can now be re-imported with the Comps Importer.
- Changing the Major form in a report from a UAD version to a non-UAD version no longer causes UAD field data to be saved to the Comps Database when the report is saved.
- The Comps Importer will no longer run every time TOTAL is opened if there are Athena reports in the File Manager.
- File numbers beginning with zero will now be retained when selecting the automatic file numbering option.
- Merging from a report that contains a Lender/Client suite number will no longer populate the suite number field in the current report's address field when an address is present.
- The FHA/VA Other File Number Mismatch warning will display regardless of which field has focus in the Order Form.
- Spell check will correct misspelled words as it comes across them instead of correcting all in bulk at the end of the process.
- Using the "Ignore All" button on a misspelled word will no longer ignore the same word on any subsequent spell checks if the spell checker is run again.
- Improved the reliability of the report saving process in cases where local settings data has been corrupted.
- To improve usability, we added keyboard shortcuts to messages that appear in SmartAddress.
- Improved keyboard navigation throughout SmartAddress to match the navigation in the Side‑by‑Side PowerView.
- SmartAddress will no longer re-enter an address that had been cleared using the "==" function.
- The Bathroom Count field data now transfers to the current report when copying data from SmartAddress.
- Added a new large two-photo addenda.
- Updated the Summary of Salient Features form.
- Added an Additional Listings page for the Wells Fargo Land Appraisal Report (WFLND).
- Added the option to turn off the +4 on zip codes for non-UAD forms.
- Any changes to the text in property balloons is now saved and displayed on the map.
- Listings and rentals now display with the same confidence level as a comparable with the same address.
- A rare issue that prevented the launch of the sketching application has been resolved.
- Added a new Close option in the Find and Replace window.
- In Find and Replace, the next matching instance found is now highlighted automatically.
- An incorrect flood map number will no longer be generated if no flood map exists.
- An issue that caused the Monthly Rent Schedule to calculate incorrectly in the 71B major form has been resolved.
- When using the adjustments in % of $ on a GP Land form, the Net Adjustment now shows in % immediately instead of after closing and reopening the report.
Save XML and PDF
- The file name selection made will now be remembered and displayed during subsequent uses of the function.
- The Neighborhood Name field in the Subject section of page one of the URAR will now transfer to the Neighborhood field in the Subject's header in the Side‑by‑Side PowerView.
- Comparable fields will no longer become blank if the corresponding Detailed View field is blank when the comp is moved within the Side‑by‑Side PowerView.
- Comparables added to the Workfile via the merge process can now be successfully restored.
- Sending multiple comparables with the same address but with different unit numbers to the Workfile will now save separate comparables.
- The Gross Adjustment calculation will be recalculated to include the updated GLA adjustment after the sketch has been modified and the subject's GLA has changed.
- Added SmartAdjust support for the 704B Limited Appraisal Analysis - Summary Appraisal Report major form.
- A rare issue that prevented creating a Timeline event for a report while it's being delivered has been resolved.
- TOTAL will now prompt to save the report before opening Timeline in order to prevent issues related to restoring previous Timeline versions of the report.
- Custom Addendum text can now be saved when using the Canadian Cover Letter (CDCVR) form.
- Improved the ability to search for specific forms, such as the BB&T/ZB form.
Errors & Omissions
- Proper data in the Assessed Value, Taxes, and Fees section of the ZBRI, ZBRI2, ZBRI3, ZBRIS2, ZBRIS3, and BBTVAL forms no longer causes an erroneous E&O warning.