June 15th, 2015 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the June 15, 2015 update.
Document 6340 | Last updated: 06/06/2015 ACN
This TOTAL update introduces significant improvements to importing properties into the Comps Database, as well as, managing reports in the Appraisal Desktop.
- Attached directories that are also shared in a network environment will no longer continuously rebuild every time the shared folder is accessed.
- Moving a report to a folder that already contains a copy of the report no longer creates a second copy of that report, but rather replaces the report.
- The report’s description column is now properly displayed in the Appraisal Desktop.
- Comparable photos from comparables in slot 3 or higher are now saved to the database when importing Aurora reports.
- Significant performance improvements were made to the process that imports properties into the Comps Database when signing a report.
- Comps imported from an ACI Comps Database will now show all available property data in SmartAddress.