January 15, 2015 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the January 15, 2015 update.
Document 6336 | Last updated: 02/15/2017 ACN
This update introduces a variety of enhancements that will help you save time. Highlights include:
- When viewing your Addenda with Windows' DPI set to something other than 100%, the Addenda text will no longer be cut-off on the side. (Highly requested!)
- When importing from a TOTAL Store product, the report screen now becomes the primary window after the import process.
- Comps that don't have a photo associated with it are now able to be placed in a report.
For the complete list of improvements, take a look at the detailed release notes below.
And, as always, thanks again for giving us your thoughts via the Feedback feature inside TOTAL. We read them every day and we can track them much better than standard e‑mails.
The TOTAL Product Team
P.S. In case you missed our previous update messages, click here for the release note archive.
- Addenda text will no longer be cut-off when the Windows DPI was set to over 100%.
- W-9 Request for Tax ID Number [Rev. 12-2014]
- W-9 Request for Tax ID Number [Rev. 12-2014][Major form]
- W-9 Request for Tax ID Number [Rev. 12-2014][Supr. Sig.]
- W-9 Request for Tax ID Number [Rev. 12-2014][Major form][Supr. Sig.]
- TOTAL now prompts for a save location for reports opened from a temporary location or the Downloads folder.
- All SmartMerge options are now visible within the SmartMerge screen.
- The “Select or Create TOTAL user” screen can no longer have multiple open instances to prevent entering duplicate data.
- Icons in the Map Wizard will no longer be missing if large fonts are enabled.
- A tabbing issue in the Side‑by‑Side PowerView in the URAR [old] form has been resolved.
- The Square Foot Adjuster icon has been added to the Small Income forms.
- The Image Optimizer will now load the image even if the same image is already present.
- Display issues in the signature block of the 71B [old] have been resolved.
- Merging a blank sketch page will no longer overwrite an existing sketch within a report.
- The Aerial button now properly displays for users who have imported their user settings from Aurora with High-Resolution Maps enabled.
- You can now view and edit license and certification information directly from the Sign Report screen.
- Tabbing in the URAR [old] form now works correctly when the Detailed View is enabled.
- Side‑by‑Side adjustments are no longer recalculated by the square foot adjuster if the adjustment field is locked.
- When importing properties using the MLS Importer, if a Contract Date or Settled Date populate the Date of Sale/Time field, the Known checkbox field will be automatically marked.
- A comparable that has no photo associated with it can now be placed into a report.
- The text next to the "never display dynamic field expansions" option for UAD reports was updated to reflect the common name of FreeForm UAD Mode.
- The state/province abbreviation dropdown now sorts alphabetically by the abbreviation instead of alphabetically by the full state/province name when creating or editing a contact record.
- The report screen now comes to the front of all other screens immediately after importing data from a TOTAL Store product.
- Report forms that had been added via a TOTAL Store product will no longer be overwritten when importing the forms again via the same TOTAL Store product.
- Importing data from certain TOTAL Store products will no longer remove certain report photos and/or alter the existing text addenda.
- TOTAL now prevents reports from being saved with two periods before the file extension.
- A hidden field will no longer generate an erroneous and unnecessary UAD Warning.
- SmartBrowser now embeds the PDF when delivering a report in MISMO 2.6 Errata 1 XML format.
- The “Increase font size” and “Decrease font size” options can now be applied directly to a highlighted portion of a field, as well as the entire field.
Square Foot Adjuster
- The bottom of characters (letters, numbers, etc.) will no longer be cut off in the Square Foot Adjuster.
- If a field overflows to the addenda after using a Recent Response, TOTAL will no longer become non-responsive.
- The save process when editing user settings was updated to prevent settings from being inadvertently overwritten.
- When changes to user’s information are made, the Current User will remain unchanged.
- Reports will no longer remain behind other screens when multiple files are deleted from its Workfile.
- The option to insert a blank column or row no longer duplicates the adjacent linked cells.