November 20th, 2014 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the November 20, 2014 update.
Document 6335 | Last updated: 02/15/2017 ACN
This update introduces a variety of enhancements that will help you save time. Highlights include:
- If you leave the Address 2 field blank in your office settings, an empty space will no longer appear in your invoice. (Highly requested!)
- You'll be able to use the 71B and 71A forms in the Side‑by‑Side PowerView. This way, you can adjust all of your comps in these forms using a single scrolling view.
- Rearrange the order that forms appear in your Favorites folder in seconds.
For the complete list of improvements, take a look at the detailed release notes below.
And, as always, thanks again for giving us your thoughts via the Feedback feature inside TOTAL. We read them every day and we can track them much better than standard e‑mails.
The TOTAL Product Team
P.S. In case you missed our previous update messages, click here for the release note archive.
- If your office address settings don't include an "Address 2" line, such as a suite number, a blank line is no longer displayed in the address block of your invoices.
- You can now rearrange your favorite forms in Contents by dragging them into your preferred order.
- Side‑by‑Side functionality has been enabled for the 71A and 71B, and the signature locations for these forms have been adjusted to the correct locations.
- Adjustments made to a comparable's concession amount are now added to the net and gross adjustment totals on the Pro Teck Desktop Quantitative Appraisal form.
- You can now use the Square Foot Adjuster with the additional rental and listing pages.
- The option to show a preferred file number on each form now displays the selected file number on forms that have been excluded from the Table of Contents.
- Removing the worksheet from a report now automatically unlocks all fields that were linked to the removed worksheet.
- A report's signature history is now preserved if a report closes unexpectedly and must be recovered.
- The "Help > About" screen now displays the current Windows operating system version, as well as if it is running in a virtual environment.
- TOTAL can now recover its server configuration files if they are missing or damaged.
- SmartBrowser now supports delivery of the 1004C, 1025, 2090, and 2095 major forms in MISMO 2.6 Errata 1 XML format.
- We re-enabled the ability to add text frames in addenda.
- We fixed an issue with text frames which could cause addenda text or images embedded within an addenda not to save.
- An issue which could cause TOTAL to close unexpectedly when printing a report to PDF was fixed.
Data Integration & Mobile Sync
- We fixed an issue which could cause report data from the cloud to merge incorrectly into a recently unsigned report.
- We corrected an issue that prevented certain reports from being downloaded from the cloud.
- We fixed a rare issue which could cause addresses to geocode improperly when getting a location map.
- We corrected an issue which prevented comp fields from updating when a Worksheet cell is linked to those fields while in the Side‑by‑Side PowerView.
- We fixed an issue which would prevent older Apex sketches from being edited from the Sketch PowerView.