November 6, 2014 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the November 06, 2014 update.
Document 6334 | Last updated: 02/15/2017 ACN
This update focuses on stability improvements and fixes. One notable issue that has been fixed in this update pertains to marking a report as paid from the Appraisal Desktop or signing a report securely will no longer display an error message if McAfee Real Time Scanning is enabled.
For the complete list of improvements included in this update, have a look at the detailed release notes below.
The TOTAL Product Team
P.S. In case you missed our previous update messages, click here for the release note archive.
- We added the ability to jump to a specific form in the Preview tab for the Appraisal Desktop.
- A message is now displayed when saving a report from the Appraisal Desktop Info Pane if the report is locked open by another program.
- Attached Folders can now be added using the right-click context menu in the Appraisal Desktop.
- Marking a report as paid from the Appraisal Desktop will no longer display an error message if McAfee Real Time Scanning is enabled.
- Subject photos will now display in the Details section of the Info Pane even if letter sized forms are used in the report.
- Documents can now be scanned directly to the workfile from the Appraisal Desktop.
- The AI Ready (4.9) folder was renamed to AppraisalPort Delivery (AI Ready™) in the Contents View.
- The AI Ready™ folder was renamed to AI Reports™ Appraisal Forms in the Contents View.
- Signing a report securely will no longer display an error message if McAfee Real Time Scanning is enabled.
- Page numbers displayed at the top of all forms in “Page X of XX” format are no longer cut off.
- Using the spacebar to check "Concrete Slab" in the improvements section in the 2055UAD now moves to the correct field.
- HomeFocus Desktop Valuation will now retain the effective date of the subject property after leaving the field.
- Updated the OMB Expiration Dates on both versions of the Compliance Inspection Report.
- New form: Bankruptcy Valuation
- New form: SerivceLink AIR Summary Statement
- New form: Wells Fargo RVS Appraisal Review [Individual Cooperative Unit]
- New form: Wells Fargo RVS Appraisal Review [Land]
- New form: Wells Fargo RVS Appraisal Review [Manufactured Housing]
- New form: Wells Fargo RVS Appraisal Review [Single Family]
- New form: Wells Fargo RVS Appraisal Review [Individual Condominium Unit]
- We corrected an issue that could cause TOTAL to lock when using drag and drop in the Side‑by‑Side PowerView.
- We made changes to help improve the calculations in the Side‑by‑Side PowerView.
- The Worksheet pane options under the View menu can now be used in the Side‑by‑Side PowerView.
- When you clear the field using the shortcut ==, the property header information is now immediately cleared.
- SmartAdjust will leave the field blank if the Location field Table adjustment results in a zero ("0") adjustment.
- We fixed an issue that could cause net adjustment calculations to be incorrect after rearranging properties in the Side‑by‑Side PowerView.
- Selecting the Import QuickList button no longer causes the Configuration Settings to close.
- Third-party applications from the TOTAL Store now have the ability to import blank fields.