January 16, 2014 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the January 16, 2014 update.
Document 6321 | Last updated: 01/16/2014 MJY
Our last update brought you the new UAD guidelines from the GSEs for the Design (Style) and Garage/Carport fields. This update introduces improvements to the way those new fields are handled in TOTAL as well as bug fixes related to working with reports that were created before the guidelines were released.
We’ve also fixed an issue some of you reported to us regarding images refreshing when adding a photo to a photo page from the Photos PowerView. Because of your feedback, we were able to identify this issue quickly and get the fix to you. As a reminder, we read all feedback and it influences our decisions as we update the product. We’re thankful for all of it – both good and bad.
That’s all for now, but expect another update very soon.
The TOTAL Product Team
P.S. In case you missed our previous update messages, click here for the release note archive.
- A semicolon will no longer be added to data in the Design (Style) field if you manually enter non-UAD-compliant data and lock the field.
- You’ll be able to change the “Parking Space #” field without altering the “None” checkbox and vice-versa in the Condo and Exterior-Only Condo UAD forms.
- Typing into a locked Garage/Carport field no longer clears the corresponding data elsewhere in the form.
- Toggling the "Att." checkbox in the Garage/Carport field Dynamic Field Expansion (DFE) no longer removes Real Time Validation (RTV).
- We fixed an issue that could cause data typed in the Design (Style) DFE to be lost when leaving the field.
- Existing non-UAD-compliant data in the Design (Style) field from an old report is no longer lost after opening the report with the UAD changes.
- UAD Guidance and E&O will alert you when fields are locked and cannot be validated for UAD compliance.
- We corrected an issue that caused data in the Garage/Carport fields in Aurora reports to be lost after opening in TOTAL.
- Locking a field will work in the Design (Style) field for the subject in UAD reports.
- Photo thumbnails will no longer refresh when you add an image from Images on Disk in the Photos PowerView to a photo page.
TOTAL for Mobile
- We fixed a problem that caused the "# of Cars" field not to import from TOTAL for Mobile in some situations.
- The Restricted Appraisal (79W3) form will display the correct form name in Contents.
- Photos, Sketch, and Comp data will sync correctly from PhoenixMobile to TOTAL.
- Placing the cursor in the Condition field on the Condo form no longer launches the DFE when they're disabled in Settings.
- You’ll be able to edit the Standards Rule fields in the USPAP Identification [USPAP 2014] form.
- Form navigation has been corrected for the 1004, 2055, 1073, and 1075 non-UAD forms.
- We corrected an issue that caused images to be lost after recovering a report.
- You’ll be able to save custom summary phrases in Report Options.
- UAD abbreviations will be ignored.
- USPAP Identification Addendum for AIReady Delivery (FNC)