November 25, 2013 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the November 25, 2013 update.
Document 6318 | Last updated: 11/25/2013 ACN
This release brings several workflow improvements we think you're going to like:
- We've improved the MLS Importer to make the tool more intuitive, with integrated help and additional mapping template options. If you tried it before and got stuck, check it out again.
- Adding an image from the QuickPix Database onto a photo form will no longer refresh the screen back to the top of the list.
- You'll now be able to undock the Sketch PowerView. This will allow you to move the Sketch to another monitor while keeping the form, or any other PowerView, on your main monitor.
In keeping with our recent updates, this update also includes a host of stability and performance improvements throughout TOTAL. See the full list below. Overall, you'll notice a big difference.
As always, thanks again for giving us your thoughts via the Feedback feature inside TOTAL. Several of these changes came directly from the Feedback option, which obviously is the whole point. We read them every day and we can track them much better than standard e‑mails. Please keep them coming and we'll keep making TOTAL better.
That's all for now, but expect another update very soon.
The TOTAL Product Team
P.S. In case you missed our previous update messages, click here for the release note archive.
- The Math Calculator in the QuickList panel will no longer cover up your QuickLists when you have a lot of entries for a field.
- We fixed an issue that caused blank QuickNotes to be added to a report after syncing a report from Cloud Connect.
- We fixed an issue that prevented some ClickForms reports from converting successfully.
- We fixed an issue that could cause duplicate comparable sales to be added to the comps database.
- We added a "Rebuild Comps Database" option in the Tech Support Assistant that will allow you to easily clear all comps from your database (useful if you have many duplicates) and re-import them.
- Converting an ACI database will no longer result in duplicated data in the Comps Database in TOTAL.
- Importing a listing multiple times to the Comps Database will no longer create duplicate entries.
- Resizing your signature will retain the new signature size.
- "Same as" contact options from the Assignment PowerView will no longer change locked contact fields in the Forms PowerView.
- The contact drop‑downs in the Assignment PowerView will display the correct icon instead of grey arrows.
QuickPix Database/Photos PowerView
- Photo descriptions stored in the QuickPix Database will be transferred to the form when placing images on Photograph Addendum pages.
- Unlocking a field will cause the field to be recalculated.
- A "0" will be placed into the "Indicated Value by Income Approach" field whenever there's a 0 in either the "Estimated Monthly Market Rent" or "Gross Rent Multiplier" fields in the Income approach of the URAR [UAD Version 9/2011].
- Pressing F2 from a subject or comparable address field in the Sales Comparison Grid will present a warning before replacing comparable data.
- Merging the neighborhood section from a report containing an Exterior-Only [UAD Version 9/2011] form into a report containing the Exterior-Only form will merge the data correctly.
- We fixed an issue that caused data on the VA Liquidation Appraisal Addendum form to shift when opening a report from WinTOTAL Aurora in TOTAL.
- The "Deliver TOTAL report via e‑mail" screen will remember the options you've selected for what should be included with the delivered TOTAL report.
- You'll be able to share signed reports from Aurora.
- Changing the rooms below grade bath count in the detailed view of the Side‑by‑Side PowerView will transfer the new values back into the main parent field.
- Using SmartAdjust in the Age field for a listing will calculate the adjustment accurately.
- Workfile items with invalid file names will no longer prevent the report from opening.
- We've updated the Dashboard button with a new icon.
- A new E&O warning will be given if the room count in the Improvements section doesn't match the room count in the Sales Comparison Grid.
- The E&O Check will work correctly when using the Evaluation [FW 69][combined date field] form.
- Invoice [Automatic][Client] in legal size (suitable for a Legal sized GP form or any other client-centric report that needs a legal-sized invoice)
- Request for Tax ID Number [W-9] (major form)
- Request for Tax ID Number [W-9]
- Request for Tax ID Number [Supr. Sig.] [W-9] (major form)
- Request for Tax ID Number [Supr. Sig.] [W-9]
- The "Indicated Value" field on the Residential Appraiser Report - Cost Approach Addendum (Canadian) form will calculate properly.