October 29, 2013 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the October 29, 2013 update.
Document 6317 | Last updated: 11/25/2013 MJY
This release adds the highly-anticipated Worksheets PowerView to TOTAL. TOTAL's Worksheets PowerView is the single most powerful feature of any appraisal form filler -- you can literally automate an entire appraisal, doing complex text and numeric transfers into and out of forms.
In keeping with our recent updates, this update also includes a host of stability and performance improvements. See the full list below. Overall, you'll notice a big difference.
The TOTAL Product Team
P.S. In case you missed our previous update messages, click here for the release note archive.
- The integrated Worksheets PowerView is new to TOTAL to handle mathematical and statistical formulas in worksheets, along with text manipulation without opening a new program.
- Printing an unsigned report to PDF from the Appraisal Desktop will place a copy of the PDF into the workfile when the "Print Copy to Workfile" option is checked.
- The To and CC fields in the "Deliver TOTAL report via e‑mail" screen will autocomplete from the contacts within the report and the last 5 contacts emailed.
- The drop‑down arrow in the To and CC fields in the "Deliver TOTAL report via e‑mail" screen will display all contacts from within the report and the last 5 email addresses typed into the field.
- The drop‑down arrow in the Subject field in the "Deliver TOTAL report via e‑mail" screen will remember the last 5 entries typed into the field.
- You'll be able to expand the drop‑down for the To, CC, and Subject fields in the "Deliver TOTAL report via e‑mail" screen with the "Alt + Down" shortcut.
- Closing the Client Information pop-up with the Escape key will navigate to the next field.
- You'll be able to print the order form when using a Canadian major form.
- AI-100.04 Summary Appraisal Report - Residential
- AI-200.04 Restricted Use Appraisal Report - Residential
- AI-120.04 Summary Appraisal Report - Land
- AI-801.04 Liquidation Value Addendum [Ltr]
- AI-801.04 Liquidation Value Addendum [Lgl]
- AI-820.04 Residential Green and Energy Efficient Addendum
- AI-900.04 Certifications & Limiting Conditions - Residential
- StreetLinks Comparable Opinion Report [S.C.O.R.E]
MLS Text File Importer
- The MLS Text File Importer will have integrated help links.
- We've made many improvements behind the scenes regarding the stability and "under the hood" performance of TOTAL. You'll notice that various parts of the program will function more smoothly and consistently.
- We fixed an issue that could cause data to be lost when moving a report between Aurora and TOTAL multiple times.
- An issue has been corrected that occasionally caused photos to be removed after printing an Aurora report that hadn't yet been opened in TOTAL.
- Auto Save will no longer be triggered if no changes have been made in the report.
TOTAL for Mobile 2013 Sync
- We fixed an issue that sometimes prevented information from transferring from page 1 to page 2 after synching from TOTAL for Mobile 2013.
- Invalid underline marks will no longer be displayed under the addenda section header after overflowing from the main form.
- Running E&O with the Exterior-Only Condo  form will no longer result in an error.
- We fixed an issue that could cause the adjustment calculations to be incorrect for an Aurora report opened in TOTAL.
- An invalid QuickList for a field will no longer cause an error when you enter the field.
- Copying a field from another property using "=" will no longer prevent you from editing the adjustment for that field.
- The "Sort Comps" toolbar option will no longer function in a signed report.
- We updated form navigation for the Worldwide ERC Summary Appraisal Report form.
- The Gross Adj. % on Comparisons 2 and 3 will be calculated correctly in the site valuation section of the AI Summary Appraisal Report - Residential form.
- We updated form navigation for the Small Income [1025/72] form.