June 20, 2013 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the June 20, 2013 update.
Document 6309 | Last updated: 07/10/2013 MJY
With this update you'll get even more stability and performance boosts, along with more of the "little things" some of you were accustomed to in WinTOTAL Aurora. We'll continue in this direction for the next few updates. Then, we'll turn to delivering more new features. It's important to emphasize that the goal for TOTAL is to be far, far more than Aurora ever has been. The bottom line is, there's a lot more in store.
For now, here are the most noticeable improvements in this update (See the full release notes below):
- We've optimized a variety of areas to boost stability and reliability, based on your comments on support calls and our own performance testing.
- Leaving TOTAL open while working on dozens of reports in a row, without ever closing TOTAL, could result in memory instability. This issue has been corrected.
- If TOTAL closes unexpectedly, the new Smart Recover allows you to recover open reports and pick up where you left off.
- We fixed an issue that caused data to shift on the order form and neighborhood section when opening a report from Aurora.
Thanks again for giving us your thoughts via the Feedback feature inside TOTAL. Several of these changes came directly from the Feedback option, which obviously is the whole point. We read them every day and we can track them much better than standard e‑mails. Please keep them coming and we'll keep making TOTAL better.
That's all for now, but expect another update very soon.
The TOTAL Product Team
P.S. In case you missed our previous update messages, click here for the release note archive.
TOTAL — June 20, 2013 update
- Modifying a report will immediately update the information displayed in the Appraisal Desktop.
- The inspection date will be shown in the mm/dd/yyyy format and will be accurately sorted.
- The inspection date will be shown for reports that were signed in Aurora.
- The New Folder button will no longer be grayed out when the My Reports or Shared Reports folders are selected.
- The Reports folder that links back to your Aurora reports will be renamed to "Aurora Reports".
- We optimized the interaction between TOTAL and large external drives, so the connection won't negatively impact TOTAL's performance.
- Entering more than two dimensions will no longer transfer the site area back into the form with the "Only perform this calculation if two dimension are entered" option set.
- The subject pin will display on the map after changing the subject address.
- The "Export report properties to the database" option when signing a report will remember its last setting.
- The forms in the report section will refresh and display in the correct order when re-arranging forms.
- Formatting changes to the subject field will transfer to the additional comparables pages.
- Forms from a source report will be displayed immediately after merging into a report that doesn't contain any forms.
- Moving a report back and forth between TOTAL and Aurora will no longer change the effective age.
- When you reopen a report, your cursor will be returned to the field you were working on.
- The toolbar buttons for bold, underline, and italic will reflect whether or not they are enabled.
- Double clicking on a form in the Report Contents panel will place the cursor into that form.
- Text formatting changes such as bold, italic, and underline will transfer between the DFE and the trigger field in the Subject Sale & Listing History fields.
- Recent Responses will be shared across all forms instead of being form specific.
- Signing a report will no longer prevent you from entering your username.
- Launching the Image Optimizer by double clicking an image will allow you to undo the changes.
- Addenda will no longer print blank when the printing scale is set below 95%.
- QuickLists will display in the same order in the drop‑down as they do in the QuickList Panel.
- QuickLists no longer revert to numeric sorting after being sorted alphabetically.
- Images will be able to be placed into your report whenever the location of the QuickPix database is unavailable.
- When you click on an image in the QuickPix Database, the address will be placed in the Search box.
- Using the "F2" feature in the Side‑by‑Side will push font attributes (bold, italic, underline, etc.) along with the text.
- Alignment changes made to certain fields in the Side‑by‑Side PowerView will transfer to the Forms PowerView.
- Sketches created in WinSketch in an older Athena report will no longer display as a black page in TOTAL.
- Mutually exclusive checkboxes will use the value from the source report when merging.
- SmartMerge will no longer merge payment information from the source report.
Tech Support Assistant
- A new "Clean Fonts" utility will be available to identify and remove outdated font files.
- To expedite the troubleshooting process, you will be able to attach database files to support requests.
- The new "Download a Tech File" option in the Tech Support Assistant will facilitate file downloads while working with our customer support technicians.
- Support requests will automatically include additional logging to improve troubleshooting.
- The "Attach Files" option when sending a support request will no longer display protected operating system files.
- The "Restore XML Backups" option will display all backups of the contacts database instead of only the latest.
- Timeout settings will be adjusted to allow transmission of larger support requests to our servers.
- NFIP Elevation Certificate Additional Building Photographs [Page 4][FEMA Form 086‑0‑33][07/12]
- NFIP Elevation Certificate Building Photographs [Page 3][FEMA Form 086‑0‑33][07/12]
- NFIP Elevation Certificate [FEMA Form 086‑0‑33][07/12]