May 21, 2013 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the May 21, 2013 update.
Document 6307 | Last updated: 05/21/2013 MJY
As you can tell from this list, we're making fast progress towards our goal to knock out bugs, boost performance, and improve stability. Again, we always work on those, but it's our focus right after a new version is released (rather than new features). Also, we take errors and lockups seriously — although extremely rare. This update, along with the last one, solves many of the issues that have been reported. We're not slowing down either, with a similar release coming in a few weeks.
Here are the most noticeable improvements in this update (you can read the complete list below):
- We corrected an uncommon problem that prevented edits to a field from being saved.
- You'll be able to set the Owner and Occupant to be the same as the Client, Borrower, Owner, or Occupant.
- All photos in your Aurora photos database can be transferred to TOTAL from either the Aurora Transition Assistant or the TOTAL Photos PowerView. (Until this update, only photos that were used in reports were transferred.)
- Changing the default minor form header labels (Borrower/Client, Borrower, etc.) from within Report Options will work correctly.
- We made changes to the basement and basement rooms below grade fields to better address UAD guidelines.
- The issue that caused the SureDocs seal to cover the company address when printing to PDF was resolved.
- The default header labels for minor forms will be Borrower on the top line and Client/Lender on the bottom line.
- Data entered just before signing a report will transfer properly throughout the appraisal.
- When placing images from your database onto a photo page, the description field from the QuickPix Database will transfer into the label field on the photo form.
- We fixed the issue that caused photos optimized in the Side‑by‑Side PowerView to be lost.
Thanks again for the input you've been sending using the Feedback button inside TOTAL. Please keep it coming and we'll keep making TOTAL better. And if you run into a problem, let us know. As always, we review nearly every support call too.
That's all for now, but expect another update very soon.
— The TOTAL Product Team
- Merging in a report with linked fields now transfers the data from the addenda without the need to go to the Addenda PowerView first.
- We corrected an issue that caused letter sized addenda pages to print to legal sized paper instead of letter.
- The problem that prevented field titles overflowed in an Aurora report from being edited or removed in TOTAL has been corrected.
- Marking an Aurora report as paid from the Appraisal Desktop will now update the report correctly.
- To help prevent accidental overwriting of PDF files, printing the assignment to PDF will now append "_assignment" to the PDF file name instead of using the same file name as printing the report to PDF.
- We fixed a problem that caused a blank additional listings form to be placed into the report when placing an active listing from the Comps Database into a report, and choosing to place into an existing comps grid.
- Photos now display immediately after placing a comparable from the database into a report.
- We fixed an issue that caused instability in some reports when placing a comparable from the database into the report.
- You'll no longer get an error when clicking on a property in the Comps Database.
- TOTAL Store Merchant names now display correctly in the confirmation messages you see when exporting data from the Dashboard to a web-based product.
- We've changed the Dashboard button on the top right that allows you to launch TOTAL Store products to say "Dashboard" from "a la mode".
- Opening a report from Aurora and closing it without making any changes no longer prompts you to save changes unnecessarily.
- Opening an Aurora report that contains an "Environmental Addendum — Appraiser" form no longer causes data to shift in TOTAL.
- The [Digital/Large] Subject Photos and [Digital] Building Sketch pages can now be added to favorite forms correctly in Contents.
- The Most Recently Used list of reports will now display the last 10 reports you've opened instead of the last four.
- The Most Recently Used reports in the File menu now show a tool tip displaying the report's location on disk.
- We fixed a problem that prevented a report from being printed to a physical printer before it had been saved.
- The Cover Letter [Manual] form now displays correctly.
- When you reopen a report, your cursor now will be returned to the field you were working on.
- SmartRecover will now allow you to also recover reports that had not been previously saved.
- Clicking on an image and choosing Crop on the Image Tools toolbar now works correctly.
- Placing a balloon onto an image from a manual map page now works correctly.
- We fixed a problem that prevented the line around a highlighted area from displaying correctly when highlighting an area in the Image Optimizer.
- A new warning message appears when there's a problem saving the report.
- Changing the default fonts now updates the fonts within a report on a report from Aurora.
- If the sum of the adjustments in Detailed View is 0, a 0 is now placed in the parent field if the major form is a UAD form.
- Pressing the backspace key on the keyboard while in a checkbox will now delete the text.
- Switching PowerViews now correctly remembers the last field that had focus and returns you to that location.
- The cursor is now taken to the correct field when pressing Enter from within a UAD field with a dynamic field expansion.
- We corrected an issue that caused the rounding option on the toolbar to display the wrong setting in certain situations.
- We corrected an issue where some Aurora reports would lose font formatting when opened in TOTAL a second time.
- You can now cut or copy text within a field simply by clicking into the field and using the appropriate toolbar option or shortcut key. You don't have to highlight the text anymore.
- The map navigation control bar will now stay docked to the top left corner of the Map Wizard window when maximized.
- We corrected an issue that caused the map controls to appear behind the taskbar when maximizing the Map Wizard.
- Property Condition Report
- Property Condition Report [non-FHA]
- Property Condition Report [non-FHA][Letter]
- Residential Valuation Services (RVS) — Desktop Appraisal
- TOTAL can now be closed after performing an advanced search in the Photos PowerView.
- QuickLists now display properly after using a QuickList item that jumps you to the Addenda PowerView.
- Sorting QuickLists from the drop‑down now properly sorts the QuickLists in the QuickList panel as well.
- Switching back and forth between the addenda and the form while using a QuickList no longer causes the QuickList to be placed in the incorrect location.
- We changed recent responses so they're no longer shared across forms.
- We corrected an issue that caused some QuickLists to not import from Aurora correctly.
- The QuickList drop‑down now works correctly with checkbox fields.
- We fixed an issue that caused QuickLists not to work in the addenda if you single clicked on the QuickList before double‑clicking on it.
- The client's e‑mail address is now automatically populated into the TO: line in your e‑mail program when delivering PDF.
- In order to verify fonts can be installed properly, read‑only attributes will be removed from the fonts attempting to be installed.
- You can now change the path of your image files and thumbnails in the General tab of Settings.
- When trying to close a report while the sketch is being modified, you'll now get a message.
- You can now cancel or close the message given when attempting to launch a third‑party sketcher without a Sketch Integration License.
- You can now use an integrated third-party sketcher from the TOTAL Store while in demo mode.
- When you're merging into a report with a sketch, you can now keep the existing sketch or overwrite it with the sketch from the source report.
- We fixed a problem that caused field formatting such as bold, italic and underline not to merge into a new report if the field from the merged report is blank.
- Using Enter to choose a recently used City/State/ZIP now works correctly.
- Adding an image from the Image Strip to a comparable will now correctly use the page settings from the Photos tab of the Settings window.
- Changing a value for the Gross Living Area field, then opening the Square Foot Adjuster without leaving that field will now show the correct value in the Square Foot Adjuster.
- Importing a listing from the MLS onto an REO Addenda now imports the Site and View fields correctly.
- SmartAdjust now works correctly for the Basement and Finished field in the URAR [Form 1004] (Non‑UAD version)
- The Detailed View and SmartAdjust have been enabled for the One‑Unit Field Review [Form 2000].
- The Detailed View and SmartAdjust have been enabled for the Small Income [Form 1025].
- The Square Foot Adjuster is no longer inserting a zero for the Gross Living Area of blank comps.
- The Square Foot Adjuster will no longer insert a zero if the subject and comparable data match on UAD reports.
- We corrected an issue that could cause the mouse pointer to become unresponsive when dragging a comparable to move it.
- Chase Desktop Appraisal
- Condo [UAD Version 9/2011]
- Exterior Only
- Exterior Only [UAD Version 9/2011]
- Exterior‑Only Condo
- Exterior‑Only Condo [UAD Version 9/2011]
- Mobile Home In Park Appraisal
- One‑Unit Field Review
- Residential Appraisal Report [Full]
- Residential Appraisal Report [Full][French]
- Small Income
- URAR [UAD Version 9/2011]