March 14, 2013 Update
This document details the complete list of updates and changes made to TOTAL released with the March 14, 2013 update.
Document 6301 | Last updated: 05/10/2013 MJY
This update contains improvements to the TOTAL Labs Preview.
- Placing the cursor in the addenda within the Forms PowerView and switching to the Addenda PowerView no longer highlights text.
- The cursor now displays at the end of the text after using a QuickList.
- The zoom controls now correctly display in the Addenda PowerView.
- Contacts can now be added when the View is set to Companies in the Contacts PowerView.
- Disconnecting an attached directory now refreshes the Folders panel to remove the disconnected folder.
- Optimized the file manager to be faster when dealing with large folders.
- Importing a report more than once no longer creates duplicate comparables.
- Comparables that have multiple entries in database are now sorted in the Comparables Database map view according to the effective date.
- Importing Comparables from signed reports no longer gives message: "Warning! It appears this report was modified after it was signed."
- Proximity to subject has been added as a searchable field.
- Right-clicking on a property in the Grid tab now displays the menu for the correct property.
- The Map view will now cluster comparables near each other into a single balloon when zoomed out on the map. As you zoom into the comparables again the properties will separate into the individual property pushpins.
- You can now search for entries in your Comps Database that were the subject property in one of your older reports.
- Corrected an issue that sometimes caused the effective date to be incorrect when importing a listing without an active or current date.
- Images for the comparable are now placed into the report when placing a comparable into the report from the database.
- The Detail setting is now saved correctly.
- The Page Settings setting is now saved correctly.
- The Pixels Per Inch setting is now saved correctly.
- Turning off the "Show drop‑down lists for fields" option now disables drop‑down menus correctly.
- Corrected an issue that could cause minor forms to display a message saying you can't remove a major form when attempting to remove a minor form.
- Favorite icons are now always displayed and not hidden when the window is resized.
- The scroll wheel on the mouse now works correctly.
- Setting the default view to the details view now works correctly.
- An issue has been corrected that could cause script errors to be encountered when running E&O on Wells Fargo Review forms with more than two Appraisal Type Reviewed boxes checked.
- Pasting a block of text that contains tabs into a multiline field no longer affects the cursor location when the pasted text is edited.
- Comparable properties can no longer be placed into a signed report.
- Corrected an issue that caused rounding to not round correctly in some cases.
- Previously entered titles entered while adding a PDF to a report now show in the drop‑down menu for the Title of Form field.
- Rounding options can now be accessed via the toolbar.
- Switching between vertical scrolling or horizontal scrolling will no jump the screen to another part of the page.
- The "Change Case" option now remembers your last choice rather than defaulting to Sentence format.
- The Spell Checker dictionary has been updated to include "AMC".
- The Image Tools toolbar refreshes correctly after browsing for and adding a photo when utilizing the Image Tools toolbar.
- Opening reports outside of TOTAL when logged into a Windows user containing an ampersand in the username now works properly.
- Reports synced to TOTAL that originated in TOTAL for Mobile now obey internal order number settings correctly.
- Switching between Forms PowerView and Photos PowerView now has a smoother transition.
- TOTAL will no longer prompt the user to Create a New user if a contact record has an invalid phone number.
- You can now import UAD XML files by clicking File‑>Import UAD XML…
- Help Menu: The about option in help menu now displays the correct current database version and the available database version correctly.
- Images are properly optimized when added to a photo page in the Side‑by‑Side PowerView.
- You can no longer click outside the designated space for the image when cropping photos.
- Certain InterFlood passwords that were not being remembered are now saved correctly.
- The current state of "Display image thumbnails in property balloons" is now remembered after closing the map wizard and re‑opening.
- The map wizard now gives you the option to choose the type of location map to include with flood map when adding a flood map only.
- The notes in My Notes can now be modified in signed reports.
- Corrected an issue that could cause the image preview to cover up the right‑click menu.
- Photos added from outside of TOTAL (i.e. drag and drop from Windows Explorer) to the subject or comparable photo pages are now added to the QuickPix Database correctly.
- The Image Tools toolbar loads correctly in the Photos PowerView.
- Corrected an issue that led to some QuickList settings from Aurora to not import correctly.
- QuickLists added to the Addenda in Aurora now import correctly to TOTAL.
- QuickLists now display correctly in the drop‑down menu for UAD fields when set to show QuickLists in the drop‑down list.
- Using the Square Foot Adjuster no longer applies a 0 square footage value to blank comparables.
- Items can now be removed from the Workfile in a signed report.
- Market Conditions Addendum to the Appraisal Report [Form 1004MC][03/09]
- Photograph Addendum [2 Digital/Large Photos/Lgl]
- [2 Digital/Large] Photograph Addendum [Ltr]