Setting Up Online Ordering (Aurora Only)
Setting up online ordering in your XSite is a snap. In order to accurately setup your online appraisal ordering tools and accurately represent your business, we first need to collect some data. There are 2 main parts to setting up basic online ordering on a website and this document outlines them all.
Document 5733 ¦ Last updated: 12/29/2016 MJY
While you can find all of this information in the Appraiser XSite user manual as well, you may find it easiest to watch our videos
on this topic or attend one of our webinars
Once you've created your new Appraiser XSite, you need to enable its ordering capabilities. This document walks you through the process of enabling and configuring your XSite's online ordering tools.
- Part I explains how to make WinTOTAL and XSites work together.
- Part II explains how to place the appraisal order form on your site.
Part I: Enabling XSite Integration in WinTOTAL
Before you can setup all of your XSite's Business Management features, you first need to enable XSite Integration in WinTOTAL. To do so:
- In WinTOTAL, click Options and then Configure WinTOTAL Settings.
- Click net.X in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- From there, use the Edit link to the right to enter your XSite Username and Password.
- Your XSite information is specific to your WinTOTAL user profile. The net effect is that network users can plug in their individual XSite logins so they only work with orders assigned to them.
- If you’re a single user, mark the option to save your password. However, appraisers in a multi-user office may wish to leave that disabled, requiring password entry when WinTOTAL needs to talk to your XSite. (For convenience, WinTOTAL remembers until you close it.)
- If you’re not the admin user for the XSite, the Accounting and Order Management option under XSite User Management must be enabled.
- Click OK to save your information and then click Save to accept your new configuration.
Part II: Placing the Appraisal Order Form on your Site.
- Log into your Appraiser XSite's administrative section, and click XSite in the toolbar at the top. Then, click Online Ordering in the pane on the left side of your screen.
- Check the Enable Online Ordering box and click Next.
- By default, the Order an Appraisal and Client Login pages of your XSite are enabled for you when you enable online ordering. Verify that they're checked and click Next.
- In the Organize Content step that loads, move the Order an Appraisal and Client Login pages to your Primary Navigation by clicking and dragging them up in the list.
Your online order form is now setup in your XSite.