Importing RapidSketch Files into WinTOTAL (Aurora Only)
While RapidSketch is a part of our VIP program and can directly integrate with WinTOTAL, you may need to import a sketch file into your WinTOTAL report manually on some occasions. This document explains how to import your RapidSketch file into your appraisal report in WinTOTAL manually.
Document 5115 | Last updated: 12/29/2016 MJY
- From RapidSketch, complete your sketch and click File, Copy Sketch to Clipboard from the menus.
This saves your sketch to the Windows clipboard as a temporary storage place before you insert it into your report in WinTOTAL.
- Open your report in WinTOTAL and click the drop‑down arrow beside the Add button in the toolbar.
- From the menu that appears, choose Document from Clipboard.
- Choose a type of form to insert the sketch into (like the Full Page Legal form) and type a title for the form into the available box.
- Remember to choose either to automatically optimize your image using your pre-defined settings or to manually optimize the image by marking the appropriate option.
- Finally, choose a Quality Setting for your document and click OK to import it into your form.