Adding/Removing Pages from the Table of Contents (Aurora Only)
This document explains how to add or remove forms from the Table of Contents in your report.
Document 5083 ¦ Last updated: 12/29/2016 LD1
To add/remove forms from your Table of Contents:
- Open a report in WinTOTAL.
- Print it as you usually would.
- When WinTOTAL's Aurora Print Engine appears (You can print to either a PDF or a hard copy).
- If you don't see the printing options depicted below, click the Click here for more printing options link at the bottom of the screen.
- Check the Show Table of Contents column box.
- A Show in TOC column appears amongst the list of forms. Just check or uncheck any form to indicate whether you want it to appear in your Table of Contents. Then, click OK to print your report.
The pages you selected will now appear in the Table of Contents.