Configuring Acrobat Compatibility
This document explains how to configure the PDF Compatibility settings in WinTOTAL Aurora.
Document 5075 | Last updated: 12/29/2016 JB3
WinTOTAL's PDF compatibility settings are configured through the print screen.
- When in report, click File and choose Print to PDF.
- If the additional print options aren't showing on the right, click the option at the bottom right that says Click here for more printing options.
- You should then see options for printing multiple copies, boxes around photos, net and gross adjustments, etc. At the bottom of those options, click Edit Advanced PDF Settings…
- If the option next to PDF Specification is set to something other than Acrobat v 4.x, it could explain why some clients have reported PDF's you've sent are damaged or corrupted. Rather than make them download a new Acrobat Reader, select the option for Acrobat v 4.x and click OK.
- You'll be returned to the print screen. From here, you can click Cancel. The Acrobat settings have already been saved and will be used the next time you create a PDF.