Get Your Authorization Code and Register WinTOTAL Aurora
This document explains how to retrieve your WinTOTAL authorization code and use it to register the application.
Document 5053 ¦ Last updated: 09/18/2014 KMG
Retrieve your WinTOTAL authorization code
To retrieve your WinTOTAL authorization code:
- Visit www.alamode.com/MyAccount and log in with your a la mode username and password. If you don't have your username and password, click here.
- Click Download Products on the left.
- Find WinTOTAL Aurora in the list of products that you own, and click the View Activation/Authorization Code(s) link.
- Highlight the Authorization Code in the expanded section, right‑click, and copy. If copying directly doesn't work, write the code down for reference.
While you're logged into My Account, you might notice that you can do quite a few useful tasks, including download applications you own. To learn more, click here
To register WinTOTAL:
- Open WinTOTAL or the Appraisal Desktop and click Help, then Register WinTOTAL.
- In the Change WinTOTAL Options screen, enter your customer number, as well as the Company Name exactly as it appears in My Account.
- In the Authorization field, type or right‑click and paste the authorization code you copied in the 4th step above.
- Finally, click OK to register your product.
That's it! WinTOTAL has been updated with new registration information and can be used as normal.