Square Foot Adjuster Missing (Aurora Only)
Many people have become familiar with the Square Foot Adjuster button in the toolbars at the top of Athena. In Aurora, the Square Foot Adjuster is still alive and well, but we've moved it to the Tools menu instead. This document walks you through the process of adding the Square Foot Adjuster button to the toolbar in Aurora using the new custom toolbars feature.
Document 5018 | Last updated: 04/24/2015 LD1
To add the Square Foot Adjuster button to the toolbar:
- In WinTOTAL, right-click the toolbar and click Customize.
- When the Customize window appears, click the Commands tab.
- Click Tools in the Categories list and then scroll down through the Commands list until you find Square Foot Adjuster.
- Click Square Foot Adjuster and drag it to a place you'd like to place it in the toolbar. When your mouse is hovering above the location you wish to place the button, drop it to snap it into your toolbar.
- If you want, you can also assign a keyboard shortcut to launch the Square Foot Adjuster. To do so, click Keyboard while still in the Customize window.
- Next, click the Press new shortcut key field to place your cursor, then press the keys that comprise your shortcut on your keyboard. For example, if you wanted to press Alt + Q to bring up the Square Foot Adjuster, you'd press Alt + Q in this field.
- Now, click Tools in the Categories list and scroll down to Square Foot Adjuster in the Commands list. When you find it, just click to select it.
- Finally, click Assign to assign your shortcut and then click Close.
- Click Close again in the Customize window to return to WinTOTAL.
You can now launch the Square Foot Adjuster with the new button in the toolbar or using the shortcut you assigned to it. For more information about how to customize toolbars, see the Creating Custom Toolbars section in the Configuration chapter of the WinTOTAL User Guide.
Did you know?
You can search the WinTOTAL manual for common answers to your WinTOTAL questions. For context sensitive help, press F1 at any time in WinTOTAL or to search the manual:
From the Appraisal Desktop, click Help in the upper right corner and then click WinTOTAL Help when the Help PowerView loads.
From WinTOTAL, click the Help menu and choose Contents.
- When the help file appears, click the Search tab.
- Type a word or phrase you wish to search for in the box and click List Topics.
- When the topic list appears below, double-click any topics of interest to make them appear to the right or conduct another search by clearing the search field and repeating steps 2 and 3.