Granting XSite users access to your Vault account
This document explains how to let another XSite user access your Vault.
Document 5005 ¦ Last updated: 10/11/2017 RR2
You may need to let an employee or colleague access your stored Vault reports. You can do this from your XSite without giving them access to other items, such as credit card processing. It's all done through User Management. Here's how:
- Log into your XSite by browsing to your domain followed by /admin. (For example, www.baytownappraisal.biz/admin)
- Enter your a la mode Username and Password. Remember, your Username is your e‑mail address.
- Once logged in, hover your cursor over My Office in the toolbar at the top and click User Management in the toolbar that appears.
- Your existing Site Users are shown on the left.
- If you don't already have a profile setup for someone you want to access the Vault, click Add User.
- To modify an existing account, just click the appropriate name in the Site Users list to open the profile for editing.
- Fill out any necessary contact and login information. For more details about filling out these user profiles, see the User Management section of your Appraiser XSite User Guide. Click here to access the user guide.
- Scroll down to the User Privileges section and mark the option for Vault access. While you're here, feel free to grant or remove access to any of the other privileges as you see fit.
- Finally, scroll down and click Save to enable your changes.
That's it! Now, your employee or colleague can access your Vault with their XSite username and password.