Uploading WinTOTAL reports to your XSite and creating XSite orders.
This document outlines the process for uploading new or existing reports to your Appraiser XSite and creating XSite orders.
Document 5002 | Last updated: 02/26/2014 ACN
To upload a report to your Appraiser XSite and create an XSite order for it, follow the steps outlined below:
- Create a new report, or open an existing report for which you'd like to create an XSite order.
- With the report open, click Orders in the upper right to open the Orders PowerView.
- In the Orders PowerView, fill out your Order form as you normally would.
The Client contact information must be filled out and a due date must be entered for the order to be uploaded to your XSite.
- After you've entered the necessary data on the Order form, mark the XSite Integration box, in the Options pane on the lower left.
- Once XSite Integration is enabled, click the blue XSite Integration link, enter your a la mode Username and Password, and click OK.
Continue working on your report as usual. When you're done for the day, save and close your report and run Net.X Connect to synchronize WinTOTAL with your XSite:
- From the Appraisal Desktop, click Net.X Connect in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
- In the screen that appears, check Upload New & Changed Orders to XSite.
- Select any additional options and click Connect. WinTOTAL now uploads the orders to your XSite. When the process is complete, click Close.