How to export data from Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) for Titan Analytics
This document explains how to export data from the Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) and create a CSV file for use in the Titan Analytics 1004MC and analytics charts.
Document 3112 ¦ Last updated: 05/09/2017 KMG
Follow the instructions below to export data from Arizonal Regional MLS and save it as a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file for import to Titan Analytics.
Part I — Create a Template
Creating an export template to use with your MLS is a one-time setup. Once complete, the template is available for use each time you export data from your MLS.
- Log in to ARMLS using your credentials.
- Click Preferences, and then select My Exports.
- Click New.
- Enter a name for the export template in the Export Name field — such as Titan Analytics. Then, click Next.
- Select each of the fields below from the list on the left in ARMLS and click Add to add them to the export template. Then, add any other fields that might be useful for identifying outliers.
- Listing ID (MLS #)
- Status (sold, pending, etc.)
- Close Date
- Expiration Date
- Listing Contract Date
- Withdrawn Date
- Contract Date
- Purchase Pending Date
- List Price
- Close Price
- Distressed (bank owned, foreclosure, etc.)
- Total Days on Market
- Latitude (Optional)
- Longitude (Optional)
- Street Address
- State or Province
- Living Area (GLA)
- Lot Size (Optional)
- Year Built (Optional)
- Garage (Optional)
- Levels/Stories (Optional)
- Bedrooms (Optional)
- Bathrooms (Optional)
- Pool (Optional)
- Seller Concession Amount
- Now, click Save and the export template is ready for use!
Part II — Export to File
- Search as you normally would to gather data for the 1004MC. Be sure to include listed and sold properties from at least the last 365 days.
- Click Export when results are returned.
- Below Select the Type of Export, choose Custom Text Export, and use the drop‑down menu to select the Titan Analytics template you created in step 4 above.
- Enter the verification code, and then click Export.
- Save the export file to a convenient location such as your Windows desktop so that you can easily retrieve it in Titan Analytics.
That's it! Your CSV export file is now ready for use in Titan Analytics.