Export data from MIBOR or another MLS using Matrix X
How to export data for Titan Analytics and QuickSource from the MIBOR BLC MLS or any other association using the Matrix X platform
Document 3018 | Last updated: 12/09/2020 MK
The following are instructions for assocociations such as MIBOR BLC that use CoreLogic's Matrix X platform. If this isn't the vendor your MLS board uses, click here for a complete list of vendors.
We provide these instructions as a courtesy to our customers, and are not in any way affiliated with the MLS boards or MLS vendors outlined in our instructions. Steps contained in these documents are accurate to the best of our knowledge.
Part I — Create your template (first-time setup)
You only need to create an export template once. After you save it, you can reuse the template each time you export data from your MLS. If you already have a template, jump to Part II.
- Log in to your MLS.
- Click your name in the top right and select Settings.
- Click Custom Exports, and then click Add Export to create a new export template.
- Enter a name for the export template in the Name field — such as a la mode.
- Add the fields below to your export. Click a field name in the Available Fields list on the left, then click Add to put it in the Export Fields list. Fields can be added in any order.
The field names below are for MIBOR BLC. Your board may have slightly different field names for the same data.
Tip: Use the search feature to quickly find any field with date in it!
If your board won't export the Listing Date for active properties reporting in the Titan Analytics 1004MC, try using the MLS Entry Date instead. Then, after you load your file into Titan Analytics, match it to the Listing Date. See Doc 3004
- When you're finished, review and verify the Export Fields column on the right.
- Now, select Name for the Include Column Names option (A), select Comma for the Separator option (B), and click Save in the lower left (C).
Part II — Export to file
Once you've saved your export template, use it to export the property data from your MLS search for QuickSource and Titan Analytics.
- Log in to your MLS.
- Click on the Search tab in the upper left and enter your search criteria. Be sure to mark all property statuses you want to include in your data, and include listing and sold properties from at least the last 365 days.
If you use both Titan Analytics and a comps import tool like QuickSource, perform two exports: one with just the subject and comps, and a second with all market data for the 1004MC.
- Now, run your search as you normally would, review and select the results to include in your export, and then click the Export button on the lower right.
- From the Export file format drop‑down menu, select the template you created in step 4 of Part I above. Then, click Export.
- Save the export file to a convenient location such as your Windows desktop so that you can easily browse to it.
That's it! Your exported property data is now ready to be imported into Titan Analytics or QuickSource.