Wrong orders displayed in TOTAL Connect
This document explains what to do if the wrong list of orders is displayed in TOTAL Connect.
Document 2037 | Last updated: 01/16/2018 RR2
The list of orders displayed in TOTAL Connect is based on the username and password you use when logging in. By default, the admin login has access to all orders for an account.
If you are logged in as a sub account and an order is assigned to another user, you won't see that order unless you log in with the username and password for that user profile.
Alternatively, you can change the User Privileges within your XSite's User Management to give a sub account access to view and deliver orders as needed.
Assign privileges in User Management | Switch users in TOTAL Connect
Assign privileges in User Management
- To access User Management, first log in to your XSite.
- Hover your cursor over the My Office button in the top toolbar, then click User Management.
- Select a user account in the Site Users pane on the left.
- Scroll down to the User Privileges section. Check the box beside a permission to grant access, or remove the checkmark to revoke access.
- Accounting and Order Management: This allows a sub account to view all orders in TOTAL Connect, regardless of ownership.
- Online Ordering: This allows a sub account to receive orders directly if your XSite has an Online Ordering form. Users with this privilege can then deliver their individual orders from TOTAL Connect.
Switch users in TOTAL Connect
- With TOTAL Connect open, click File on the upper left and select Sign Out.
- When you're returned to the TOTAL Connect login screen, clear the data from the E‑mail and Password fields.
- Enter the E‑mail (username) and Password for the user profile where the order is currently assigned.
- Click OK to log in.
This also holds true for orders you've recieved from your client's portal. To manage client orders from a client's account linked with TOTAL Connect (such as Mercury Network), clear the credentials, enter the new credentials for that account, and click Verify and Save.
- Open TOTAL Connect, click Tools on the upper left, and select Login Manager from the drop‑down menu.
- In the screen that appears, click Clear Credentials.
- Once you've cleared the credentials, enter the new e‑mail address (or username) and password, and click Verify & Save.
- When you're finished, click Close.
That's it! As soon as you log in with the new login information, the list of orders is immediately updated and displays any orders currently assigned to that user profile.